FurnitureMattressDirect⁽ᴰᵉᵃˡˢ⁾- Extended 5-year Furniture Protection Plan
What are Furniture Protection Plans?
A Furniture Protection Plan is not a warranty. Warranties cover manufacturer issues with the product. Typically the damage associated with a warranty is caused by an issue with the design, workmanship, or quality of materials, and is not caused by you.
- Food and beverage stains
- Household stains
- Ink stains
- Lipstick, nail polish, cosmetics
- Human and pet bodily fluids
- Burns, heat marks, scratches, and gouges in wood
- Springs, frames, and certain mechanisms
Call to file your claim:
• If you call Guardsman to file a claim, Guardsman will email or mail you a Claim Form that you will need to complete, sign, enclose a copy of your sales receipt, and return to Guardsman within 30 days of your initial call to file your claim.
File a claim online:
• If you file a claim using Guardsman Online Claim Form, simply complete the Form online, print, sign, enclose a copy of your sales receipt, and return to Guardsman within 30 days.
Occasionally, we may ask you to provide photos of your stain or damage to enable us to provide you with the best solution for your claim. Upon receiving your Claim Form, Guardsman will review your claim. If your Claim Form is eligible for service under the terms of the plan, Guardsman will contact you to provide service. Most claim forms are handled in less than one week.
If I move to another state or province, is my plan still valid?
My furniture needs an overall cleaning. Does my Protection Plan cover that?
Why do I have to submit a Claim Form?
If I complete the online form, do I still need to mail in the Claim Form along with my sales receipt?